|resources:||Home Files Source Code Bugs/RFE Members Change Log FAQ|
- 25 December, 2004
- 22 November, 2004
- 5 November, 2004
Welcome to the SyncMarks project.
SyncMarks is currently being rewritten to have even more functionallity and flexibility. Be sure to check back to find out the latest.
This extension allows you to synchronize your Firefox bookmarks with a variety of targets, including HTML, XML, the Windows Favorites folder, FTP, etc.
Want to have an up-to-date Windows favorites folder and a backup of your bookmarks to carry around with you? No problem! This extension will make sure you are always current.
Have a suggestion for the extension? Just file it in the bug database.
- Manual or automatic synchronization of bookmarks to several targets
- Keep your Favorites folder up to date easily
- Store bookmarks as an HTML or XML file
- Export your bookmarks using the XBEL standard
- Use to make backup files of your bookmarks
For questions or comments not about a specific project, please read our feedback page.